7.27.2009

St. Pete Beach

Joe and I got home Thursday night from our little vacation to the beach. It was a great, relaxing week... other than finding our car in the airport parking lot with a dead battery... opps! We mostly spent the week laying around at the beach, eating, and drinking.... which was exactly what we needed for a few days!!
I took a lot of pictures, so I thought I'd share a few...

On the way there we had a connecting flight in Atlanta so Kirstin and my Dad (who was there visiting that weekend) brought us some breakfast (and mimosa's) and visited for a bit.... (I know, my big sis and Dad are awesome)
The bargain was Joe got the window seat to Atlanta, and I got it to Tampa... yeah.... this was my window seat....

This was our hotel... we ended up lucky and got a beach view even though we didn't pay for one because we were on the six floor

A little piece of heaven.....


Dinner at Crabby Bill's...


Sunset from the patio at Crabby Bill's

Handsomest guy I know




Beautiful.....


There were some fan chairs with parachutes we saw a few times at sunset... looked interesting

Our last evening....ahhhhh...... when can we go back??? :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm ready for vacation now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I need that kind of vacation. Our trip to NYC wasn't nearly as fun.

    ReplyDelete